Customer Success Manager - SaaS - Enterprise B2B
RemoteFrance, Île-de-France, Paris
Today, all organizations invest heavily in Data & Analytics (Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, AI… you name it!), and they need to ensure those investments are serving their business strategy.
At YOOI, our mission is to help organization control their portfolio of Data & Analytics initiatives and assets, in order to maximize their value while managing risks and costs.
YOOI is a cockpit to pilot all Data & Analytics activities across their full lifecycle, by enabling:
- Visibility and optimization of the portfolio of both initiatives and assets
- Tracking the operational and financial performance end-to-end
- Comprehensive management of risks & compliance stakes
To support our growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team and help us provide increasing value to our existing and upcoming clients.
You will lead our platform’s implementation with our B2B prospects & clients (large enterprises & organizations) and help YOOI become a must have tool at the heart of their Data & Analytics strategies and transformation programs.
Your role will span over the full customer lifecycle, from running pilots & proof-of-concepts to managing the initial deployment, and to supporting growing adoption over time.
Ensuring the Product fully fits with your clients organization, your role will combine both:
- a strategic approach to define the right approach and design for the deployment and the adoption
- an operational approach to be a real expert of the platform and be autonomous in its configuration
- Proof of Concepts, pilots and initial deployments
- Coordinate and initialize the platform configurations
- Help advanced users get setup through trainings and best practices
- Onboard and train users on the configured platform
- Prepare users' tests, capture feedbacks and perform configurations adjustments
- Product adoption & support
- Define and track your clients goals, priorities, expected results and value using the Product
- Advise your clients on how to optimize product usage, providing solutions to different use cases
- Customer satisfaction
- Capture your customers' needs, qualify and prioritize them with our Product team
- Set & monitor adoption and satisfaction metrics, lead actions to improve customer satisfaction
- Engage and create intimacy with your clients to strengthen the partnership and detect growth opportunities
Who are you?
- You have a first experience in a client facing role (consulting, customer success in a startup …)
- You have excellent communication skills, verbal & written in English and French (Bonus for other languages).
- You are a problem solver, eager to offer the best solutions to fit our clients needs.
- You are highly adaptable and a fast learner driven by the need of continuous self-improvement.
- You are curious, have a proactive mindset and like looking for inspiration and shared experiences (market watch, meetups…).
- Most of all, someone who likes collaboration & wants to co-create with the whole team and with the product users.
Why join us?
If you love data and are looking to make an impact on YOOI first but also on the data capabilities of the largest companies in the world, you should definitely join us:
- We are still at an early stage: this is an exciting moment to jump into the adventure and learn a lot in a fast changing environment!
- You’ll have a central role in YOOI team as a privileged partner of product, sales & marketing teams.
- You’ll work with a variety of clients and users, from Telco & Public markets to Retail, from CDOs & CFOs to project managers and data scientists.
- You’ll contribute to the growth of a SaaS B2B platform and run through the key challenges to achieve the 1st m€ of ARR!
- We will share our extensive experience in data transformation and enterprise customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow with us.
- We are a remote-first company. As such, we welcome full-remote positions (in France ONLY) and for those who prefer we also have nice offices in Paris & Lyon.
Want to know more? Have questions? You like it, but feel like you could bring something different than this job description? Don't hesitate to reach to us, we will be happy to discuss!