Full Stack Software Engineer - B2B SaaS
RemoteParis, Île-de-France, France
At YOOI, we believe
that companies can do much more with their data and with analytics (Data
Science, Machine Learning, AI…). As such our mission is to help enterprises to
become successful data-driven organizations.
To support this, we
are building a SaaS platform, enabling enterprises to optimize the value of
their data initiatives, by allowing them to plan and execute their data
strategy, pilot the delivery of actionable assets, and helping them managing
& putting their data in use. And because human are the key success factor
of data projects, we have made collaboration the center pillar of our platform.
We are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team, and accelerate on our plans !
If you want to have an impact on YOOI first but also on the data capability of the biggest & largest companies in the world - you should definitely join us.
Here are a few facts about us:
- We are still at an early stage. This is an exciting moment to jump into the adventure!
- We are currently 15+ people, with a strong product team (PM, UX, Developers).
- We operate as a remote-first company with a team distributed in France. As such, we welcome full-remote positions (in France ONLY) and for those who prefer we also have offices in 2 locations : at very center of Paris (Hôtel de Ville) and in center of Lyon (Part-Dieu).
- We are moving fast, while caring about excellence: from User Experience to Code, details matter.
We are looking for a software engineer to join the team and help us solve the different challenges we face, from the technical foundation to the final user experience. However you see yourself as a developer, you are welcome: frontend, backend, devops, fullstack, hyperstack and more.
Just be prepared to operate outside of traditional role definitions 🐱👤
Cool stuff you will work on
- Design and implement user interface with React.
- Imagine and develop APIs with NodeJS / typescript.
- Data connectivity, stream and analysis with Redis.
- Manage the AWS platform using services likes Fargo, EC2, RDS and others - or work on our multi-cloud capability.
- Improve the deployment pipeline.
Why you should join us?
- You can have an impact, in shaping the product, its architecture, its design.
- Everyone has the opportunity to participate to every part of the project, from design to production.
- The ability to take ownership on topics, combined with a strong collaborative mindset.
- Opportunities to experiment / try / fail / change.
- A great team atmosphere: work hard, have fun.
Want to know more? Have questions? You like it, but feel like you could bring something different than this job description? Don't hesitate to reach to us, we will be happy to discuss!